Salary Range: ₹6,00,000 – ₹16,00,000
Experience: 3 to 5 years (Only Relevant experience candidates should apply!!!)
Location: Noida (Work from home full time in Covid)
Punch these links to know everything about Primedigital Global:
- Experience in Slack(or similar communication platform) + Google Docs(or Office365) is mandatory!
- 2+ years of experience with software QA tools and a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other processes.
- 2+ years of experience with Jira.
- 1+ years of experience with Figma(or similar design tools like Invision/ Sketch/ Zeplin/ Adobe XD).
- 2+ years of experience in working with Safari and for all screen sizes.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile/ Scrum.
- Strong testing fundamentals and knowledge of SDLC and STLC flows.
- Proficiency in at least one test automation tool.
- Very Good in communication and time management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs. Investigate causes of defects that occur during the testing phase.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Keep track of all the new requirements for the Project.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases. Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. Monitor debugging process results.
- Work using scrum and agile techniques, setting in objectives, and appropriately utilising resources. Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity and help building a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from clients or stakeholders)
- Define Project scope, create project plans, lead meetings, set expectations for the project team and Implement change practices as needed.
What you’ll get (Employment Benefits and coverage):
- Health Insurance and Covid coverage(all benefits are additional to CTC).
- Satisfaction of having the best hardware(MacBook). Work with global team!
- Freedom to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home in Covid.
- WFH infrastructure cost coverage for fibre broadband, phone, table, chair and more.
- Happiness of getting appraised twice in a year.
- Learning & Development budget and paid certification to better shape your future.
- Motivation to achieve annual performance incentives.
- Weekly fun activities to tackle boredom and monotony.
- Birthday/ Work Anniversary celebrations and gifts.
- Best flexible work culture to get the best of your capabilities.
Online Test (initial screening).
Technical Interview(Google meet video call) + Technical activity.
Final HR round.
A laptop for video call, stable internet connection, and a quiet setup with minimal noise is ideal!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying